Week of 5.13.19

Hello Brave Community! 

Happy Tuesday!  This week’s post is just a list of reminders.  Enjoy your day!

Closed Campus
We will be a closed campus on May 13-15 for STAAR Testing.  

From Nurse Debbie: 
Please pick up the medication by the end of the school day on May 23, 2019.
No medication will be sent home with a student.  If left, it will be disposed of properly

Looking Ahead:
May 13-15, 2019: STAAR Testing!
May 21, 2019: Field Day!
May 23, 2019: Last Day of School for Students!

Quote of the Month:
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” Steve Jobs

My Belief:
I consider it a privilege and a blessing to serve the Double File Trail Elementary Community as the principal.  I believe in our students and their ability to achieve excellence in education. I want to partner with you to make this happen.  Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or any member of my team in support of your child’s education.  We are ALL here to support and encourage our students to BE BRAVE, CHOOSE KIND and LEAD ON!

Popular posts from this blog

New Arrival Procedure Begins Tomorrow!

Brave News 11.28.23

Enjoy your Summer!